Through our sponsorship program, we support local nonprofit and community-based organizations in the communities served by our institutions.
Our current sponsorship priority areas:
- Fostering access to high-quality health care by supporting health access advocacy efforts and organizations that eliminate racial, income and other disparities in access to health care services. This includes organizations that:
- Improve direct access to health care for underserved populations
- Advocate for policies that improve access to affordable health coverage and care for underserved populations
- Improving pathways to employment by funding organizations that increase the economic health of low-income communities through advocacy, job training, and educational opportunities. This includes organizations that:
- Promote educational attainment through mentoring, college preparation support, access to internships and summer jobs
- Provide direct job training, case management, and wraparound support to increase access to economic opportunity
- Advocate to remove barriers to education and employment for low income or underrepresented community members
If you are interested in applying for funding for your event or organization, please select the New Request button below.
If your organization's mission does not align with our current sponsorship priority areas, you may submit a request, but it is unlikely to be funded.
In addition to the priority areas listed, individual entities within our organization may consider sponsorship in a limited number of other priority areas.
Please submit your requests at least 45 days before the event/print deadline.